Rapidly reactivate healing, through stimulation and orientation of cell migration.
Ensure proper detersion and granulation for the most efficient epithelial phase.
Benefits to the patient's skin :
- Promotes granulation
- Promotes epithelialization
- Reduces wound pain
- Reduces edema
- Increases transcutaneous oxygen pressure in the tissue
- Increase in capilary density
- Increased vascularization
- Increased collagen and collagenase formation
Relieve the patient
Relieving patients of pain induced by their pathology through the analgesic effect of WoundEL®.
WoundEL® promotes the healing of chronic wounds with delayed healing:
- Necrotizing angiodermitis
- Venous and arterial ulcers,
- Diabetic foot wounds
WoundEL® treats chronic wounds through electrostimulation by combining the benefits of controlled healing with those of daily electrostimulation sessions.