WoundEL Health Care is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your data, carried out from https://woundel.com/, complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection and Freedoms Act.
General Information about WoundEL Health Care
Postal address: 19, rue de la Presse - 42000 Saint-Etienne
You can also contact us by clicking on this link.
Processing related to forms management
Each form on WoundEL Health Care (contact form) limits the collection of personal data to what is necessary (data minimization) and indicates in particular:
- what are the purposes of collecting this data (purposes) ;
- why we collect data about you (legality);
- the legitimate interests we pursue where appropriate; whether this data is mandatory or optional for the management of your request (mandatory data is highlighted by an asterisk);
- who will be able to read it (only Woundel Health Care in principle, unless specified in the form when a transmission to a third party is necessary to manage your request);
- the duration of rentention of the data collected;
- the fact that the data collected will be transferred outside the European Union where applicable and the guarantees that we provide you accordingly.
The personal data collected in this way are processed according to secure protocols and allow WoundEL Health Care to manage the requests received in its computer applications. Only recipients of these requests have access to the data collected.
For any information or exercise of your IT rights and freedoms on the processing of personal data managed by WoundEL Health Care, you can contact:
- by this link
- by signed letter accompanied by a copy of an identity document at the following address : 19 rue de la Presse - 42000 SAINT-ETIENNE
Processing related to cookies and audience measurement
When you browse this website, we collect several types of data:
- Information such as operating system or browser type used your IP adress
- Data from cookies (Google Analytics)
- Part of browsing history
- The number of visits,
- The number of pages views,
- The activity of the visitors on the site and their frequency of return
How long is your data stored?
Request for information from WoundEL Health Care: 1 year after receipt of request
Request for commercial information (catalogue request, quotation request, free trial request, ect.): 1 year
Data protection officer referral: Calendar year of request + 5 years
Personal Data shall be kept for the period indicated above, unless:
- you exercise, under the conditions set out below, one of the rights recognized to you by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data;
- a longer retention period is imposed under a legal or regulatory provision under which the corporation is responsible.
What are your rights?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection and Freedoms law, you may access and obtain copies of data concerning you, object to the processing of such data, have them rectified or erased.
You also have a right to the limitation of the processing of your data and a right to the portability of such data.
You can obtain confirmation that personal data about you is or is not being processed and access this data.
You can also get informations about:
- the purpose of the processing ;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the addressees or categories of addressees to whom the personal data have been communicated;
- the duration of data retention or the criteria used to determine this duration;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of the data or a limitation of the processing or the right to object to the processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the information available on the source of the data that has not been collected from you;
- the existence of automated decision-making;
- information on the transfer of data to a third country.
You may request that the data we hold about you is no longer used (right to limitation a processing). The data will then only be stored in our information system; any further use will only be made with your consent.
You may also obtain the erasure of your data under the condition provided for by law. (for example, by withdrawing your consent if necessary, or by opposing the processing we carry out when it is based on a legitimate interest.
You can request that your data be erased or limited.
As part of exercising your right to portability, you can receive your personal data in a CSV format.
You may also transmit your personal data to third parties, without our being able to prevent it.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to register on the opposition list to the BLOCTEL telephone canvassing on which any consumer can register free of charge in order to no longer be canvassed by telephone by a professional with whom he has no current contractual relationship, in accordance with the Law No.2014-344 of 17 march 2014 on consumption and law No. 2016-1321 of 7 october 2016 for a Digital Republic.
How to exercise your rights?
You can exercise your right at any time by contacting us by clicking on this this link.
For security reasons, you must prove your identity: name, first name, telephone number, and email address. The credential will be delated onc your request is processed.
If you feel, after contacting us, that your data right are not respected, you can lodge a complaint (complaint) with the CNIL.
We will then take the most appropriate measures to inform you of this, to highlight the changes that have taken place and to ensure that you can continue to use this site with confidence.
If necessary, we may ask for your consent for the use of all or part of this site.